Elf

Search this blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Need some sleep???

Whether it's you or someone your trying to put to sleep. Here are a couple of tips that might work for you!

First, I would suggest lights out. Turning the lights off can be a good way of letting your body know that its time for some sleep.
Next, I like to get comfortable. Find clothing that is most comfortable for you to sleep in. It's weird for me to sleep in my socks so I have to make sure they are off for me to go to bed.
Try listening to "white noise", it is something that usually puts babies to sleep very easily. Depending on what you have use your resources. I used to use a small desk fan and place it on my night stand facing me and it helped to put me to sleep. In the winter you could use a humidifier. The sounds from the fan/humidifier are also calming and helps to put you to sleep.
If all else fails....Try Youtube.

I love Youtube. It is so useful in many ways. Try searching rain noises or wave sounds. I recommend Yogaduke. He has so pretty awesome video and gets me to sleep FAST!
I will link one of his videos below.....

Good Night ♥
XoXoXo
-T.Lacy

No comments:

Post a Comment