Elf

Search this blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Get it Together

::Personal Post::

Hey so this is more of a personal post from me and I really don't do these too often...rate my post at the bottom so I know whether or not to do more of these!

So what happens when the person that is always gives out advice and tries to help everyone else needs some advice of their own. Everyone hits a low point in their life at sometime. It's all about how you plan to get out of the low point and finding a way to stay out.
Right now I feel like I'm not giving 100% of me and its killing me! I want so much more out of life and I just feel like I'm not doing what I want to be doing. I just really want to LIVE my life. I'm only 20 and I have been through so much and accomplished so much! So many people doubted me and said I would never be where I'm at today and I'm here. But, I just know that I could be accomplishing so many things I always wanted too. I don't know if it's because I'm afraid or what's holding me back. I'm not sure. I don't know if its that I need support or what.

I know I'm sort of talking around my words but just email me @ xxsome1likemexx@gmail.com for advice, questions, or just someone to talk to!!!

XoXoXo
-T. Lacy

No comments:

Post a Comment