Elf

Search this blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Love 101



Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it’s not given freely, then it’s not worth having! You should never have to beg for something that should naturally be given to you. If you mean a lot to someone then, they will try to keep you in their life…If not move on….don‘t waste your time on someone who doesn’t care about you. You should never have to question whether or not someone loves you. If they truly love you, you will know. It’s like a feeling that is unexplainable, you may not even know what exactly it is but, you know that it’s just something there. I remember my husband (my then boyfriend) telling me, “It’s something about you, and I don’t know what it is and I don’t even have to figure it out. I just know that you’re different from everybody else. I don’t want to find out what it is because I feel like that’s when the relationship gets boring.” That was 3 years ago and I still don’t know if he figured it out yet but, what he didn’t know was when you do figure it out that’s when you elaborate on whatever it is and cherish every bit of it. Then, I would know for sure how to love you right! Guess we’re doing a pretty good job at it…we’re still married! Although, this is my story, it’s not going to be the same for you. Everyone loves differently and everyone wants to be loved a certain way. So I can’t tell word for word what it's like to be loved. Not everyone knows how to do this and it’s a skill that I believe is acquired with TRUE LOVE.
Inspiration Video: Keyshia Cole-This is US

Always remember that no one can tell you how YOU are feeling. That goes for any topic. No one can tell you who you love and who you don’t. You are in control of your OWN life. Of course, you may be need guidance but ultimately it’s all up to you.
Love ya
-T. Lacy 

No comments:

Post a Comment