Elf

Search this blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cell phone Post

ok so i am doing this post from my cellphone so please excuse any gramatical errors or any other errors for that matter. so i can't go to sleep right now and i have a lot on my mind so i thought this would be the perfect time to write a post! ok so on to the post. you can't change who a person is or what the person will become. as much as i would like my daughters to be successful ,I however can not make them successful thats is something that they have to do and want themselves. i can push them and tell them until i am blue in the face and if thats not what they want then i mean so long to my dreams. ever heard the saying every man for himself. well, i put a little twist on the meaning. to me it means every man live, thinks, and does for himself and that includes everyone babies, teens, adults, elders! you can give a baby a bottle but if they don't want to drink it their not going to drink it. same follows for all ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment