Elf

Search this blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

You live to Learn

“By 3 methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is the noblest; second, by imitation, which is the easiest; and third, by experience, which is the bitterest.”-Confucius
Song of inspiration: Brittany Spears- Stronger

Life doesn’t come with a manual. You have to just learn how to roll with the punches and sometime those punches may really hurt but those are the ones that make you stronger! I’m sure you heard the quote, “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”!  That is absolutely true. Every day is a lesson learned. You learn something new whether you know it or not. Learning how to take obstacles that you run into and learning from it, is LIFE! Whether, it is big or small. Maybe you get into a fight with your best friend over something that you told his/her big brother. Your friend gets mad and you promise to never do it again. Lesson learned. Learning by experience may be one hard thing to do but, I guarantee it will be the most memorable.

You always hear your parents/grandparents telling you, “I’ve been there before” or “Learn from my mistakes”. Learning from others is maybe one of the easiest ways to learn but, may be one of the hardest to follow. I personally don’t really like others telling me what to do. I do listen, but, I like to basically do what I want to do and then whatever happens, happens! Sometimes there are times when I wish I would have listened but me being the person that I am. I just had to see for myself.

The last but, not the least learning from YOU. This is just a little bit different from learning by experience. This is like looking in the mirror and seeing that you did something right and you liked the way it made you feel. It goes the same way with things you don’t like about yourself. This is the truest way of learning.
When you live to learn: You learn to live. 

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this blog so far.

    For myself, I think "live, love, learn" it's been my motto for a while...

    You have a good way with words in that it makes me think about what is important in life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and I really appreciate your support! It's kind of weird but I think you have become part of my motivation to make me want to keep writing!

    ReplyDelete